Have you wondered if you could use a grill and griddle combo in your own home kitchen and get good results? Turns out you can with this excellent electric 2 in 1 grill and griddle combo by Tectake. Regular users know that electric griddles work very well with pancakes, eggs or other foods that cook well on a smooth surface. However, grills usually work better for foods like steaks and burgers so having a combination of the two cooking surfaces with the same unit is a win-win situation!
An Electric 2 In 1 Grill And Griddle Combo That Works
The benefits of an electric griddle can be found in this combo that also has a grill feature. The unit is compact and is a great small kitchen appliance that doesn’t take up too much counter space. You also get some wonderful options that can make this unit a must-have for your own home kitchen.
- Non-stick surfaces on both grilling surfaces. The griddle and the grill have easy to clean and easy to cook on non-stick surfaces that make clean up a breeze.
- 5 adjustable thermostat settings. Having different temperature settings can make a big difference in just how your food will actually turn out. 5 options will allow you to cook just about anything.
- Extra large cooking area. You have two surfaces that you can use and the cooking area is a very large 153 square inches.
- Dual grease channels to remove drippings. Face it, grilling foods leads to grease and you need to be able to get rid of it easily. The grease channels on this unit do a great job of doing just that.
- Ridges keep food from sitting in oil and grease. The grill surface raises foods and helps keep them from being in grease and cooking oil for too long.
Most combination grills and griddles can cost up to $150, but this well made unit is usually found for less than $65. While price isn’t everything, it does matter and the low price on this great small kitchen appliance makes it very attractive.
A Few Downsides To This Grill And Griddle Combo
While this is a really good grill and griddle combo, there are a few downsides to it that we found as we tested this grill.
- The frame is lightweight aluminum and could possibly warp at high temps.
- The grease trap is small. Usually the grease trap will hold up to 1/3 cup of grease, this trap is noticeably smaller.
Should You Buy This Grill And Griddle Combo?
Overall this is a very good value and a very good small kitchen appliance. The combo grill and griddle option allows you to prepare a wide variety of foods at the same time and clean up is easy. A basic electric griddle may be less expensive but the addition of the grill feature makes it a good value.
Other Grill And Griddle Combos That We Really Like
|Hamilton Beach 4-in-1 Indoor Grill & Electric Griddle Combo with Bacon Cooker, Opens Flat to Double Cooking Surface, Removable Nonstick Plates, Black & Silver (25601)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill + Griddle, 8-Serving, Reversible Nonstick Plates, 2 Cooking Zones with Adjustable Temperature (38546), Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with Air Fry, Roast, Bake, Broil & Dehydrate, Smart Thermometer, Black/Silver||Prime||Buy Now|
|Gevi Electric Indoor Smokeless Grill + Griddle, Nonstick Plates, 2 Cooking Zones with Adjustable Temperature, Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Techwood 1500W Raclette Electric Indoor Grill, 8-Serving Korean BBQ Grill with 2-in-1 Reversible Grill/Griddle Plate, Ideal for Parties and Family Fun, Red||Prime||Buy Now|